Reliance Jio currently which is the Third largest Telecom now offers more data to its customers to counterpart Airtel’s extra 1GB on Rs.399 pack and Rs.149 pack.
Jio has given various lucrative offers to compete with rivals in the past and now with this move, Jio for sure is on the safe side of the competition. Reliance Jio is offering additional 1.5GB to its users for all recharges( done above Rs.99) in the month of June.
Reliance Jio’s lowest entry level plan of Rs.149 will now give 3GB of data per day to its users. With this, the cost of 1GB of 4G data will get down as low as Rs. 1.77 which is the lowest out there.
The 2GB data per day plans of Rs. 198, Rs. 398, Rs. 448, and Rs. 498 will now give 3.5GB data per day.
The 3GB data per day plans of Rs. 299 will give 4.5GB per day, while Rs. 509 plan and Rs. 799 plan will give 5.5GB and 6.5GB data per day respectively.
- All Reliance Jio users can avail this Double Dhamaka offer.
- The validity of all the plans remains same as before.
- Users get additional 1.5GB per day to existing plan only till July.
- The offer starts from June 12 and ends on 30 July.
Along with additional data Reliance Jio is also providing a discount of Rs. 100 on all recharges of Rs. 300 and above and 20% discount on recharges done below Rs. 300.
- To avail discount user must recharge through MyJio App and pay via PhonePe