After much of anticipation HMD finally launched Nokia6 in china. This is the first phone of HMD under Nokia branding. The company said it is one among the devices to be launched this year. HMD may launch 5 handsets this year, being Nokia6 as first.
It is available in china through JD.com and is priced at 1699CNY( roughly around Rs16,800). No satement has been made on availability of device outside china but you may expect to arrive soon in your region.
Nokia6 flaunts a aluminum unibody design.
It comes with a 5.5 inch full HD dislpay with 2.5D gorilla glass. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with X6 LTE modem paired with 4gb ram. The device comes with 64gb of internal storage which can be expanded upto 128gb. It comes with Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture8MP front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor3.5mm audio jack, Dual speakers, Dual smart amplifiers (TFA9891), Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG3000mAh built-in battery